Happy Friday, Todays Daily Verse.

         Good Morning All, as I mentioned in and earlier post, we here at the Rocking RD ranch are Children of God , and try to live a strong Christian faith. So after careful prayer God has told me to share my daily devotions with you good folks out there that read this blog.

I pray that everyone of you has a blessed day and glory filled weekend. May God bless each and everyone of you who come here daily and read this Cowboys Blog. I certainly and sincerely do appreciate all the kindness and loving support. Happy trails and keep checking in for more training articles and off grid articles about the off grid cattle and horse ranch . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about trailer loading.

The Irish Dexter : The perfect small homestead cow.

Happy Thanksgiving 2022 !!!