Good morning 10/31/2022 Bible study .


        Well Good morning everyone, I took a break yesterday from the Blog and the Bible study to spend time with my family and the Lord. It was a good day and I hope you all had a good day as well. It was actually pretty fun and relaxing driving around some of the touristy things in the Branson area and "collecting" some free pumpkins from the area establishments. The Horses are going to be well fed for awhile. But here I am back spreading the Lords message as far as I can get it here on the Blog . I hope you all enjoy, and remember to take at least one day off a week and relax and reflect on what you learned throughout the week. Anyways i hope you have a great day and an even better week. I love you all and remember to LIKE & SHARE the Blog as well as the YouTube channel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Irish Dexter : The perfect small homestead cow.

Lets talk about trailer loading.

Happy Thanksgiving 2022 !!!