Update to the future Rocking RD ranch

 Hey there all I know , I know I haven't wrote for awhile on the progress on the off grid property. Well just to inform you we are still working on cleaning up the 100s of trees that the loggers left behind , just so we can have a road to drive into the property on. And hopefully soon get a cabin built . But alas, I am only one man doing this all on my own. Caitlynne , my yougest daughter went with me the other day so I did have some help, and that was greatly appreciated. I am going to try and get some photos and video of more of the progress and we will be putting those on YouTube channel so stay tuned and please subscribe and hit that notification button so you can stay up to date . Well I better get back to work on the cleaning up of this future home to the Rocking RD ranch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Irish Dexter : The perfect small homestead cow.

Welcome to the Ranch Blog!

Happy Thanksgiving 2022 !!!