Happy Thanksgiving 2022 !!!

             Hey there everyone, I am going to make this a fairly short Blog post , with it being the holiday and all. I really just wanted to say thank you to everyone who does read this . It is one of the things I am very thankful for on this day of thanksgiving. So what are you all thankful for? Leave me a comment in the comment section for telling me what it is you are grateful and thankful for. I am thankful for my family and the time I get to spend with them. We truly do not know when our last day will be so cherish the time you have, every minute of it. I am most thankful for my Lord and savior Jesus Christ for his sacrifice so that I may be saved . I thank God every day for each new day he gives me and I just try and serve him the best I possibly can and to remember to always give him the Glory in everything I say , everything I do, in my thoughts and in my actions I want to serve him and glorify him ALWAYS!!! 

            Well as I said before this was to be short and sweet and I hope you are all safe and stuffed from the all that good food and turkey have a great night and always remember God Loves You and he wants you to be happy and have a relationship with you so talk to him every day. We love you and hope and pray for many blessings for you all . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Irish Dexter : The perfect small homestead cow.

Welcome to the Ranch Blog!