Good evening 11/02/2022

         Good evening everyone I hope you all had a great day filled with many blessings, I myself always get a bit bummed when I have too many things planned and not enough time in a day to do them all. I didnt get to get out to the off grid property today . Hopefully tomorrow will be be better and I can get out there and spend some time out there. 


        At any rate I can leave you with tonight's evening prayer.  Father God , thank you for this day, thank you for keeping my family safe , please forgive me any and all sin that I may have thought or spoken today father, and thank you for keeping my family and myself far from the grips of satan. Thank you Jesus for staying with me every step along the way. In Jesus' name Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about trailer loading.

The Irish Dexter : The perfect small homestead cow.

Happy Thanksgiving 2022 !!!