Bible Study for 11/10/2022

Good Morning All! I hope you woke up ready to serve the Lord. As always I want to welcome you to this Blog and pray with you all. Father God, I come to you this morning to say thank you for your blessing of a new day in which to serve you. I thank you for my family, and ask that you keep them safe and to wrap your loving arms around them so they can feel your love. I thank you for the blessing of the land and ask that you continue to guide me in being a good steward of your land. To bring your vision to fruition. And make your land one of abundance for our family. Thank you in your sons name Jesus, Amen.


            "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with our God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through whom also we have access by faith ineo grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance, and perseverance produces character; and character hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our heartsby the Holy Spirit who has given to us." Romans 5:1-5




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Irish Dexter : The perfect small homestead cow.

Happy Thanksgiving 2022 !!!

Welcome to the Ranch Blog!