Bible Study for 11/09/2022

             Good Morning Folks, My apologies for not staying up to date on the Blog here. We've been busy working out at the Off Grid Property trying to get the place cleaned up . As I have mentioned before the Logging companies that owned the place before us just left it in an absolute mess. So it's been a full time job getting all of the downed trees cut up for firewood. Incidentally, we are in great need of a log splitter , splitting maul, and other logging tools to process some of this into firewood , so donations would be greatly appreciated. Well let's get to the word, shall we?


        Let's first  go to the Lord in Prayer:  Father God , I just want to say Thank You for ALL of your blessings, thank you Father for giving me a new day in which to serve you. I want to say thank you for my family, My wife and my daughters. Thank you for the land you have given us , I pray that you give me the strength and the guidance to bring your vision for this land to fruition . Please be with my wife and daughters and family today and keep them safe and surround them with your arms so they can feel you love. Guide them so they can be of great service to you Father. Let us remember that what we say and what we do and even our thoughts should ALWAYS glorify YOU . Father God I pray all these things in your sons holy name Jesus . Amen.                 


        


Lately , I have been studying from the book of Romans . I came upon this verse and it's one of my favorite verses from this book. Because it's a constant reminder for us. That in God's eyes we are ALL SINNERS, we have ALL fallen short of his glory , for his plan for our lives. We MUST surrender to him and his will, and when I say surrender I mean completely. In all aspect of our lives . We must fully recognize, that there is nothing we can do here on earth by ourselves, we NEED Jesus every day , every moment of every day. We just simply are not strong enough. Not mentally, emotionally, spiritually, or even physically to withstand evil in our lives. That is , without him. our Lord and Saviour Jesus. He ultimately paid the price so we can live here on earth and in heaven . I pray for each one of you that you can find a purpose in this life , and that purpose is to serve God in ALL you say All you do and in ALL of your thoughts . Let's remember that if it doesn't ultimately Glorify God we should not think it , say it , or do it. 

Well I have lots more work to do today at the off grid property , so I had better get with it . I hope and pray you all have a glory filled day in the Lord .     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about trailer loading.

The Irish Dexter : The perfect small homestead cow.

Happy Thanksgiving 2022 !!!