December 1, 2022 Blog

      Good afternoon/evening everyone. I know its been awhile since I have wrote a blog post, but its been a busy few days around the homestead . Both at the 10 acre future homestead and the current homestead, add to it that we are trying to get ready for Christmas. And it makes for a busy busy day. 

            On the positive side I can not help myself to keep praising God on the homestead land that he has blessed us with. Ten beautiful acres of forest and pasture and beautiful dirt to grow lots and lots of veggies. We are getting very excited and it gets tougher and tougher for us to leave each day we go out to the property to work . I am planning on building an off grid cabin very very soon so we wont have to leave often , when the sun goes down we can just stay out there . Daylight savings time stinks and is a detriment on how much work I can get done in a day. Please remember to go to our YouTube channel as I am going to be documenting our journey there. 


            As always I pray for everyone to have a great day and to continue to thank God for his many many blessings . Amen . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Irish Dexter : The perfect small homestead cow.

Happy Thanksgiving 2022 !!!

Welcome to the Ranch Blog!