Daily Blessings from the ranch. 11/02/2022


 Good morning everyone. As always I feel its my calling from God to share his word and wisdom with the world , even if it's through this small blog here online. I sincerely hope the best that God has for you in your life. 

        Father God as we just want to Thank you for giving us a new day in which to serve you and bring you Glory , Thank you for your grace and mercy that you show us in our daily lives. Thank you Lord for all the continued blessings in our lives . I pray for the safety and continued blessings to all who know you and love you. Thank you Father , In your sons precious name we pray AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2022 Blog

How to choose the right mini cattle breed for your small homestead.

Lets talk about trailer loading.