Calling on all fans of the blog!

 Ok I am overwhelmed by the strong response from around the world on my little blog on horseman ship,ranching and ranch life and off grid ranching. So I have a small assignment to all that have joined me on this new journey with myself and my family.  Ok you ready for it? Really small favor . Please leave a comment on the article that was your favorite telling us where you're from and a tad about yourself.  I'd like to build a community of like minded folks who enjoy this blog. When I look at the analytics of this blog I'm just amazed at where some of you are reading this at. I've seen Germany 🇩🇪, Italy 🇮🇹,  France 🇫🇷 to name a few . I think it's an awesome blessing.  So go ahead and just please leave me a comment or message under any of the articles that you enjoyed . Also tell me how you found us. I am going to try and come up with some prizes for you guys maybe something like furthest away or such. Maybe also tell us what else you'd like to learn about and I'll write something about it. Anyways from the depth of my heart ❤ thank you guys so much it means the world 🌎 to me that my little blog has reached so many people we can only get bigger and better from here on out . I love you all and God bless you all each and everyone of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about trailer loading.

The Irish Dexter : The perfect small homestead cow.

Happy Thanksgiving 2022 !!!